Thursday, April 7, 2011

My girl can write!

Well, at least her first name.  She has been able to write and spell her name for a long time now.  She likes to check herself in at church, write her own name on her name badge, etc.  Here is her badge from church last night.  Pretty good, huh?  I love that she is left handed. 


Not bad for a just-turned-5-year old who hasn't started kindergarten yet! 

Changing subjects, if you pull up my blog and have the volume turned up, you will hear a new song by Jamie Grace.  The first time I heard this song on Air1, I LOVED it.  Take a minute to listen to it when you have time, you will be blessed. 

1 comment:

scrapladyandmore said...

Wow,I'm impressed...great job Avery! Love the song, too. Took me back to Dad and my song by Bobby Vinton in the late 60's...Love How You Love Me.

sscript>document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image%20%3A%20url%28%22http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/ParadisewithPalmcopy.jpg%20%22%29%3B%20background-position%3A%20center%3B%20background-repeat%3A%20no-repeat%3B%20%20background-attachment%20%3A%20fixed%3B%20%7D%0A%3C/style%3E%0A%3Cscript%20type%3D%22text/javascript%22%3E%0Avar%20div%20%3D%20document.createElement%28%27div%27%29%3B%0Adiv.setAttribute%28%27style%27%2C%22position%3A%20absolute%3B%20left%3A%200px%3B%20top%3A%2030px%3B%20z-index%3A%2050%3B%20width%3A%20150px%3B%20height%3A%2045px%3B%22%29%3B%0Adiv.innerHTML%20%3D%20%27%3Ca%20target%3D%22_blank%22%20href%3D%22%20http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com%22%3E%3Cimg%20border%3D%220%22%20src%3D%22http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));