They are such sweet boys. I hope they stay friends for a long time.
Sunday, December 4, 2011
Slumber party
Luke and Tate have become quite good friends. Almost every weekend, they make plans to stay at one house or the other. This weekend Tate came over to our house. They played with cars, games on the wii, slid down the stairs in sleeping bags, watched movies, and ate ice cream. Here they are hanging out in the living room, eating ice cream and watching "The Pacifier." Tate lost a tooth while at our house. I texted Lynsie to find out what I should do and she just suggested that Tate write a note to the tooth fairy and bring the tooth home with him. When I asked Tate if he wanted to write a note, he said "Nah, I think she will be able to find me here." So, the tooth fairy stayed up extra late. She thought those boys were never going to go to sleep.
They are such sweet boys. I hope they stay friends for a long time.

They are such sweet boys. I hope they stay friends for a long time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
sscript>document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image%20%3A%20url%28%22http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/ParadisewithPalmcopy.jpg%20%22%29%3B%20background-position%3A%20center%3B%20background-repeat%3A%20no-repeat%3B%20%20background-attachment%20%3A%20fixed%3B%20%7D%0A%3C/style%3E%0A%3Cscript%20type%3D%22text/javascript%22%3E%0Avar%20div%20%3D%20document.createElement%28%27div%27%29%3B%0Adiv.setAttribute%28%27style%27%2C%22position%3A%20absolute%3B%20left%3A%200px%3B%20top%3A%2030px%3B%20z-index%3A%2050%3B%20width%3A%20150px%3B%20height%3A%2045px%3B%22%29%3B%0Adiv.innerHTML%20%3D%20%27%3Ca%20target%3D%22_blank%22%20href%3D%22%20http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com%22%3E%3Cimg%20border%3D%220%22%20src%3D%22http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));

No comments:
Post a Comment