Sunday, December 4, 2011

Avery lost another tooth!

Avery told me onthe way home from school that I needed to fix something "soft" for dinner, that she couldn't eat anything hard. Her front top tooth was seriously barely hanging in there. After some pretty hysterical crying and screaming, Freddie managed to get Avery to turn loose this tooth.  It barely bled at all.  I am glad that she is loosing these top teeth.  The gap between her two front teeth was getting wider and wider and she was already telling people that she had lost a tooth, when it was really just a gap. 

The tooth fairy brought her a dollar. 







She promptly got out her wallet and while I wasn't looking, she had unloaded all of the money in her wallet and stacked them up like this.  Maybe she has a future in banking ;)Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

scrapladyandmore said...

OGM...you gotta love that missing two front teeth smile. This reminded me of Luke's missing teeth last Christmas. Couldn't resist pulling up his LO I made and put Avey's picture in it. It's on my blog here! http://scrapladyandmore.blogspot.com/2011/12/all-i-want-for-christmas-is-my-two.html

sscript>document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image%20%3A%20url%28%22http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/ParadisewithPalmcopy.jpg%20%22%29%3B%20background-position%3A%20center%3B%20background-repeat%3A%20no-repeat%3B%20%20background-attachment%20%3A%20fixed%3B%20%7D%0A%3C/style%3E%0A%3Cscript%20type%3D%22text/javascript%22%3E%0Avar%20div%20%3D%20document.createElement%28%27div%27%29%3B%0Adiv.setAttribute%28%27style%27%2C%22position%3A%20absolute%3B%20left%3A%200px%3B%20top%3A%2030px%3B%20z-index%3A%2050%3B%20width%3A%20150px%3B%20height%3A%2045px%3B%22%29%3B%0Adiv.innerHTML%20%3D%20%27%3Ca%20target%3D%22_blank%22%20href%3D%22%20http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com%22%3E%3Cimg%20border%3D%220%22%20src%3D%22http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));