I took a half day of vacation so that I could go to both kiddos Christmas parties at school. Avery's was at 8:20 and Luke's at 11:20. Avery had a breakfast party, with Christmas donuts, pigs in a blanket and goldfish. They also had several crafts to do. Mrs. Irby set up each mom at a "craft station."

We figured out that there was 4 moms helping with the kindergarten party and every single one of us had a 2nd grader also.
 |
| Avery at my craft station |
Luke's cl

ass had a lunch party, which included taquitos, sandwiches, sausage balls, cupcakes and cookies. Each kid in Luke's class drew a name of a classmate, and there were 2 rules to follow to buy a present for that person. It had to be less than $5 and it had to be a book. Luke drew Bailey's name and got her an "I Spy" Christmas book.
Kylie drew Luke's name and she picked out a book about baseball for Luke since she knew he loves baseball. In case you are wondering, Kylie is the little girl in the red shirt, grinning really big as Luke opens his gift. Luke told me one day that Kylie likes him a lot and that he tries to run away from her, but she is to stinkin' fast. I can't outrun her, Mom, he says. I think she was pretty excited to draw his name:)
No comments:
Post a Comment