Well, I am finally getting around to posting some vacation pictures. We spent a week in San Antonio in July and it was hot. We knew it would be, but our vacation centered around staying wet at water parks and theme parks so we weren't too worried.
One day we went to the Natural Bridge Caverns and Wildlife Safari. This was really a nice break from theme parks. Luke begged us immediatley to climb the rock wall. We were late for our tour so I said maybe when we get done. But he didn't forget and convinced us to let him go. As an afterthought, I asked Avery if she wanted to try, she politely replied, "no thank you." Just thought I would ask. Here are some pictures to commemorate the event. 

Here is Luke with all the gear on, trying to back out. While he was waiting for his turn, he got pretty nervous. But that went away as soon as he got started. 


Here is Luke with all the gear on, trying to back out. While he was waiting for his turn, he got pretty nervous. But that went away as soon as he got started. 






No comments:
Post a Comment