Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Kid pictures - Summer 2009

















Every year I try to get the kids pictures taken on their birthday. However, the past couple of years, I try to split the difference between February and May and get both kids at the same time. Last year, the pictures were taken in September. I am doing a little better this year and had them done in July. Anyway, here are some of my favorites. Reyna, one of our church friends was kind enough to take these picture for us--She has a great eye and I think that they turned out great!!

2 comments:

scrapladyandmore said...

Awesome photos...love them all. Can't wait to scrap some of them. Actually would be great with the color challenge this month...could get 5 pages very easily!

Have a great day!

themac's said...

Awww...these are some of my favorites too! LOVE the new background!

sscript>document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image%20%3A%20url%28%22http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/ParadisewithPalmcopy.jpg%20%22%29%3B%20background-position%3A%20center%3B%20background-repeat%3A%20no-repeat%3B%20%20background-attachment%20%3A%20fixed%3B%20%7D%0A%3C/style%3E%0A%3Cscript%20type%3D%22text/javascript%22%3E%0Avar%20div%20%3D%20document.createElement%28%27div%27%29%3B%0Adiv.setAttribute%28%27style%27%2C%22position%3A%20absolute%3B%20left%3A%200px%3B%20top%3A%2030px%3B%20z-index%3A%2050%3B%20width%3A%20150px%3B%20height%3A%2045px%3B%22%29%3B%0Adiv.innerHTML%20%3D%20%27%3Ca%20target%3D%22_blank%22%20href%3D%22%20http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com%22%3E%3Cimg%20border%3D%220%22%20src%3D%22http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));