Monday, March 24, 2014

Faster!


Luke is now old enough to go 8.90 seconds in the 1/8 mile race. As an 8 year old, he could only go 11.90, which put him at about 52 mph by the end of the race track. This weekend, he tried out  the new engine and his first words after driving 72mph was "that was awesome!" He was grinning from ear-to-ear. The car actually ran pretty consistently for the first time out. He may not get to race much this year since baseball games are on Saturday, but who knows, we will see how it goes. He is getting so big. 

This is my first blog from my phone. I am not sure how it's going to work. But as you know there is an app for everything these days. I might blog a little more if I don't have to have my laptop with me to do it. 



1 comment:

scrapladyandmore said...

Wow....72 mph. I guess that would rate an "awesome" rating! Way to go Luke. Looks like your blog post worked great.

sscript>document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image%20%3A%20url%28%22http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/ParadisewithPalmcopy.jpg%20%22%29%3B%20background-position%3A%20center%3B%20background-repeat%3A%20no-repeat%3B%20%20background-attachment%20%3A%20fixed%3B%20%7D%0A%3C/style%3E%0A%3Cscript%20type%3D%22text/javascript%22%3E%0Avar%20div%20%3D%20document.createElement%28%27div%27%29%3B%0Adiv.setAttribute%28%27style%27%2C%22position%3A%20absolute%3B%20left%3A%200px%3B%20top%3A%2030px%3B%20z-index%3A%2050%3B%20width%3A%20150px%3B%20height%3A%2045px%3B%22%29%3B%0Adiv.innerHTML%20%3D%20%27%3Ca%20target%3D%22_blank%22%20href%3D%22%20http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com%22%3E%3Cimg%20border%3D%220%22%20src%3D%22http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));