Get ready for LOTS of pictures! Luke had a nerf war birthday party this year. He invited 5 boys from his class to stay the night. As everyone was arriving, the guests made their way to the kitchen, where they got their canteen, bullets, and face painted.
I found a picture of this cake on pinterest (I could seriously spend hours on that website....chock full of ideas, I just typed in nerf and all of these fun ideas just popped up). I took the picture to the bakery at United and the sweet lady baker, said sure, I can do that.
Orange and yellow nerf colored snacks and drinks.
These boys were so ready to shoot something. Here they are shooting at the moms as they were leaving.
Luke is laughing because he shot Creed's mom, Treby. I didn't get a shot of Treby....not sure she was laughing as hard as Luke.
Cade, Creed, Luke, C.J. Darron, and Tate
Luke instisted on lighting his own candles.
Opening gifts was chaos. Creed was so excited about the gun he got Luke. He wrote a really sweet note in the card too.
Tate is a very good artist and he drew Luke a card. It was awesome too!
After gifts are opened, it was time for capture the flag. We set up all kinds of obstacles for the kids to get in and behind. We drew colors and formed teams. Let the games begin!

No comments:
Post a Comment