Saturday, December 24, 2011

Holiday in the Park

We took the kids to Six Flags.  It was the first time for them to ever go to Six Flags.  I had never been in the winter time.  I thought it was going to miserably cold.  But it was a balmy 62 degrees when we first got there.  But even after the sun went down, it turned out to be a really nice.  We had a great time.  It turns out Avery is quite the thrill seeker.  She LOVED every single ride we went on, in fact, in the middle of the Runaway Mine Train, it slowed down to go up another hill and Avery was disappointed and asked me why we were going so slow.  I look forward to many years of riding rollar coasters with my baby girl. 





Six Flags was decorated for Christmas with lights everywhere.  It was really beautiful 






Even the cars on the train were decorated. 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

sscript>document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image%20%3A%20url%28%22http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/ParadisewithPalmcopy.jpg%20%22%29%3B%20background-position%3A%20center%3B%20background-repeat%3A%20no-repeat%3B%20%20background-attachment%20%3A%20fixed%3B%20%7D%0A%3C/style%3E%0A%3Cscript%20type%3D%22text/javascript%22%3E%0Avar%20div%20%3D%20document.createElement%28%27div%27%29%3B%0Adiv.setAttribute%28%27style%27%2C%22position%3A%20absolute%3B%20left%3A%200px%3B%20top%3A%2030px%3B%20z-index%3A%2050%3B%20width%3A%20150px%3B%20height%3A%2045px%3B%22%29%3B%0Adiv.innerHTML%20%3D%20%27%3Ca%20target%3D%22_blank%22%20href%3D%22%20http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com%22%3E%3Cimg%20border%3D%220%22%20src%3D%22http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));