Avery has been asking for a while now to have her birthday at Chuck E. Cheese. Here she is with her cake. We went to see the new Disney movie Tangled over the Thanksgiving holidays and both Luke and Avery really liked it. Avery chose to have a Tangled theme birthday party.
Avery's
They climbed to the stop of the slide and posed for a picture.
They danced !
They ate cake and ice cream. The birthday girl got an awesome inflatable crown.
We posed with the big mouse himself.
Ahh, the ticket blaster. Avery was not interested, AT ALL, in getting in the ticket blaster. I asked Luke to get in it, to show her what to expect. She thought it was funny to watch Luke, and she quickly snatched the tickets from him when he exited the blaster. However, she could not be convinced to do it herself.
Avery and Reagan got matching glow-in-the-dark teeth :0)

We posed with the big mouse himself.
Ahh, the ticket blaster. Avery was not interested, AT ALL, in getting in the ticket blaster. I asked Luke to get in it, to show her what to expect. She thought it was funny to watch Luke, and she quickly snatched the tickets from him when he exited the blaster. However, she could not be convinced to do it herself.
Avery and Reagan got matching glow-in-the-dark teeth :0)
Avery wanted to try on her new duds
the minute we got home. Tonia, Zack, Bryce, JoJo and Reese had gotten Avery the Rapunzel wig for Christmas. They added to the Rapuznel ansemble by adding the dress, crown and purse for her birthday.
Here she is in her "real" princess outfit--plus the Chuck E Cheese inflatable crown.

1 comment:
I am so glad the dress fit her. I ordered it online, so I wasn't real sure what size to get. She looks adorable in it.
Poppy and I had fun watching her enjoy her birthday party.
Post a Comment