Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's December!

Luke rode the bus home from school for the first time today. I decided to let him since Freddie and I were home to meet the bus.

Freddie's surgery went well and he was resting when Luke arrived. We did homework, had a snack and then got ready for Avery's Christmas program.


Here she is in her dress that she picked out to wear to the program.

I decided that Freddie didn't need to attempt to put lights on the house this year.  So, I hired God's Care to put them up and they turned out great!  The kids are thrilled!!
Avery has been singing the songs of the Christmas program for weeks now.  She knew every word to every song.  She has been talking about this program and looking forward to it.  You never know, she may have a future in drama.  Posted by Picasa

Avery sang louder than any other angel in the angel choir.  It amazes me that she is SO shy around people, but standing in front of tons of people in a crowded sanctuary, she belts out the tunes.  If fact, Jason Graham said after the program that he thinks that is the first time he has every heard Avery talk :)  While we know that she talks ALOT at home, most people NEVER see that side of her. 


Luke being a pesky big brother

There, that is better!

Avery and Reagan-BFFs and we didn't plan the coordinating dresses:)

Lastly, a shot of the silly older brothers, Luke and Garrett.  It was a fun night.  I am glad Freddie got to go, but I am afraid that he may have overdone it.  I guess we will see what tomorrow brings. 

No comments:

sscript>document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image%20%3A%20url%28%22http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/ParadisewithPalmcopy.jpg%20%22%29%3B%20background-position%3A%20center%3B%20background-repeat%3A%20no-repeat%3B%20%20background-attachment%20%3A%20fixed%3B%20%7D%0A%3C/style%3E%0A%3Cscript%20type%3D%22text/javascript%22%3E%0Avar%20div%20%3D%20document.createElement%28%27div%27%29%3B%0Adiv.setAttribute%28%27style%27%2C%22position%3A%20absolute%3B%20left%3A%200px%3B%20top%3A%2030px%3B%20z-index%3A%2050%3B%20width%3A%20150px%3B%20height%3A%2045px%3B%22%29%3B%0Adiv.innerHTML%20%3D%20%27%3Ca%20target%3D%22_blank%22%20href%3D%22%20http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com%22%3E%3Cimg%20border%3D%220%22%20src%3D%22http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));