
This morning as we were getting ready for school:
Luke: Mom, I am not going to know anyone at school today, am I?
Me: No, but there are 8 other new 1st graders that are new today too. They don't know anyone either.
Luke: Ok, I think I will just relax today and tomorrow, I will "get to work" on making new friends.
Me: Sounds like a plan.

Luke got in the car with Freddie and said "school was awesome dad!" He explained that he did in fact know someone at Jim Ned. Apparently Wyatt, a fellow kindergartener at Clyde Elemetary, also moved into Jim Ned's district. Luke was pumped to see a friendly face in the crowd. Wyatt isn't in his class, but still fun to play with at recess. I am excited to see how tomorrow goes, I hope that it is awesome too!
No comments:
Post a Comment