I love to watch my kids grow. I don't know why it amazes me each time I compare, how much difference a year makes. Here is Luke's newest baseball picture.
Can you tell he is serious about the game??
He is 5 years old in this picture and is playing in the Clyde Little League, PeeWee division.
Here is last year's picture.
He was 4 years old and playing through the YMCA in Abilene. Luke loves baseball. I don't know if he will love baseball forever, but right now, he LOVES baseball and looks forward to every game and practice.
2 comments:
Hard to believe he is almost six! Thanks for sharing photos. I must confess I like watching baseball much more than soccer. They seem to do more crazy antics on the baseball field than soccer. Have a great weekend!
Ohhh! He looks so precious:)
Thanks for checking my blog. You are more than welcome to participate in this weekend's challenges! Anyone can:) I'd love for you to participate! The only rule is that you use the sketch as your inspiration (it needs to - in some way - resemble the sketch;) Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Post a Comment