Thursday, January 29, 2009

A new floor

Here are some before, during and after pictures of the living and kitchen areas of our house. We have finally decided, after being in our house for 5 years, to get rid of the WHITE carpet! Yea!!
Before pictures....




During....I predict many future "bowling alley" slides, much like the one seen here. And here are the "after" shots. Please disregard the camera happy boy striking a pose. There is still some painting and other work that we want to do--plus the installers are still working on the tile and carpet.



We still have lots of work to move everything back in.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

wanda vinson said...

I love the floor!!!!! I can't wait to see it in person!!
Love ya,
Mom

themac's said...

I love the new floor, it is so pretty!

Trisha said...

Wow, Jennifer! Awesome renovations!! Looks wonderful. Your blog is fab too!
Trisha

sscript>document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image%20%3A%20url%28%22http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/ParadisewithPalmcopy.jpg%20%22%29%3B%20background-position%3A%20center%3B%20background-repeat%3A%20no-repeat%3B%20%20background-attachment%20%3A%20fixed%3B%20%7D%0A%3C/style%3E%0A%3Cscript%20type%3D%22text/javascript%22%3E%0Avar%20div%20%3D%20document.createElement%28%27div%27%29%3B%0Adiv.setAttribute%28%27style%27%2C%22position%3A%20absolute%3B%20left%3A%200px%3B%20top%3A%2030px%3B%20z-index%3A%2050%3B%20width%3A%20150px%3B%20height%3A%2045px%3B%22%29%3B%0Adiv.innerHTML%20%3D%20%27%3Ca%20target%3D%22_blank%22%20href%3D%22%20http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com%22%3E%3Cimg%20border%3D%220%22%20src%3D%22http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));