Friday, December 5, 2008

Meet Corduroy!




Posted by PicasaCorduroy is the mascot of Luke's kindergarten class. Each weekend he goes home with a student. Corduroy comes complete with his own overnight bag, several changes of clothes (including underwear...which causes lots of giggles at our house), the book featuring Corduroy, and Corduroy's journal, which tells about all the adventures that Corduroy has had with each student.
Tonight is Family movie night, so after dinner we pulled out the Christmas Pj's and sleeping bags and settled in to watch a movie. Here are some pics of the kids with Corduroy, all three sporting a Santa hat!!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Just found your blog! I will enjoy hearing what is going on in your world. Ah! I remember each time we got that cute bear! I was so glad that we had something to write in that journal. Have a Merry Christmas!

sscript>document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image%20%3A%20url%28%22http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/ParadisewithPalmcopy.jpg%20%22%29%3B%20background-position%3A%20center%3B%20background-repeat%3A%20no-repeat%3B%20%20background-attachment%20%3A%20fixed%3B%20%7D%0A%3C/style%3E%0A%3Cscript%20type%3D%22text/javascript%22%3E%0Avar%20div%20%3D%20document.createElement%28%27div%27%29%3B%0Adiv.setAttribute%28%27style%27%2C%22position%3A%20absolute%3B%20left%3A%200px%3B%20top%3A%2030px%3B%20z-index%3A%2050%3B%20width%3A%20150px%3B%20height%3A%2045px%3B%22%29%3B%0Adiv.innerHTML%20%3D%20%27%3Ca%20target%3D%22_blank%22%20href%3D%22%20http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com%22%3E%3Cimg%20border%3D%220%22%20src%3D%22http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));